Grab a web screenshot online
Capture a full web page screenshot online with our free service
Want to capture a full web page screenshot? Submit your link, we convert it to JPG, PDF, or whatever, online!
You will also have the opportunity to download the picture as a ZIP file.
Our free web page screenshot tool is the simplest way to grab a page copy. Nothing to download and install, the whole process takes place online.
We process your link and convert it to produce a high quality file. Using our online service helps you get a full page screenshot quickly, without installing additional software on your PC.
Save a Wikipedia article to PDF file? No problem!
Grab a JPG screenshot? You can.
Convert HTML to SVG? No problem!
Need a screenshot of a long vertical web page in one click? Try it!
We hope this online web page screenshot service will help you.
Drag this bookmarklet to your browser bookmarks bar Web-Capture Me
It will enable you to capture screenshots immediately when you visit the web pages.
Captured screenshots are cached on the server for only a few hours, for security reasons.
Hints to help you get a great screenshot:
- Don't use password protected links or URLs that require login
- Don't use local file links (file:// or c:/...) won't work
- Prefer the http:// version (if available) for web site using self-signed certificates.
- Local URL (http://127.0.0.1 for example) won't work
- Use JPEG format for normal-quality screenshots and PNG format for high-quality screenshots
*JPEG typically provides about the same screenshot quality as PNG, to the naked eye, but JPEG usually has a 30%-60% smaller file size compared to PNG at the same resolution.