Grab a web screenshot online
Capture a full web page screenshot online with our free service
Want to capture a full web page screenshot? Submit your link, we convert it to JPG, PDF, or whatever, online!
You will also have the opportunity to download the picture as a ZIP file.
Our free web page screenshot tool is the simplest way to grab a page copy. Nothing to download and install, the whole process takes place online.
We process your link and convert it to produce a high quality file. Using our online service helps you get a full page screenshot quickly, without installing additional software on your PC.
Save a Wikipedia article to PDF file? No problem!
Grab a JPG screenshot? You can.
Convert HTML to SVG? No problem!
Need a screenshot of a long vertical web page in one click? Try it!
We hope this online web page screenshot service will help you.
Capture screenshots of the web pages you visit.
Hints to help you get a great screenshot:
- Don't use password protected links or URLs that require login
- Don't use local file links (file:// or c:/...) won't work
- Prefer the http:// version (if available) for web site using self-signed certificates.
- Local URL (http://127.0.0.1 for example) won't work
- Use JPEG format for normal-quality screenshots and PNG format for high-quality screenshots
JPEG typically provides about the same screenshot quality as PNG, to the naked eye, but JPEG usually has a 30%-60% smaller file size compared to PNG at the same resolution.